Quote







A happy family is but an earlier heaven.-- John Bowring

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!!

Last weekend we all got together to celebrate my mom's birthday! We had so much fun!! We celebrated at our house, along with Brian, Shanda, Cole, Tyler, Cody, Heidi and Dad and Mom! The kids always love each other's company and it's always nice spending time with the adults! Having Mom's birthday party at our house is one of the things I look forward to the most each year. It is always so nice! I love doing her cake, decorating the house and having a nice time with the family. I would say that this year was another success! We hope that mom had a very Happy Birthday!! She is the best mother that anyone could ever ever ask for. She is my mom, my friend, a great roll model and so much more! I love her so much and wish her all the happiness in the world, on her birthday and every other day of the year!!



Happy Birthday, Mom!!


 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment