Quote







A happy family is but an earlier heaven.-- John Bowring

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope that everyone had a happy St. Patrick's Day this year!!! We celebrated allll day long and the kids loved every minute!! We had corned beef and cabbage for dinner and it was sooooo delicious! I look forward to that meal every year! Although Andy had to go into work Thursday night, we still enjoyed our day and evening!! The kids even had green bath water followed by some awesome green shamrock glow sticks!! They had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!! The next day we took advantage of our leftovers and made rubens...another meal that I look forward to every year! What's not to love about St. Patrick's Day?!?!  Below are some pictures of our day!! Hope you enjoy!!
Making some rice krispies with the kiddos!

The finished product!

St. Paddy's Day crafts!!

Family Photo Fun!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Plaggemeyer's


Top 'O the mornin' to ya!
Green bath water!

Glow Sticks!!

So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment