Quote







A happy family is but an earlier heaven.-- John Bowring

Friday, February 18, 2011

Super Bowl Champs!!

Now I wouldn't be a true Packer fan if I didn't post the exciting news! I know, I'm a little late, but hey...better late then never, right?! On February 6 the Green Bay Packers went to Super Bowl XLV and played the Pittsburgh Steelers....and THEY WON!!!!!! Very exciting event in our family! So in honor of their victory, I took a moment and made this picture!

I am also posting a few other pictures that I've been working on as well. Hoping that everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day! We sure did!! Andy had the day off and we spent the day as a family. We took the kids to the park in the morning and then went to Gillette....We bought a riding lawn mower and we went to pick it up!! Very exciting for us!! We then came home and spent the evening watching movies and ate a Delicious steak dinner that Andy made for us. Mmmmmm, it was sooo delish! Anywhoo, that's all for now. Enjoy the pictures and we hope everyone is doing well!! 
Garrett with the cookies!
Our beautiful baby girl!



1 comment:

  1. Nice Packer outfits! And good St. Paddy's day background too (we're getting ready). Thanks for the update and pictures.

    ReplyDelete