Quote







A happy family is but an earlier heaven.-- John Bowring

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just another update...kind of! :)

Well, it has been quite a while since I've posted last. I have been super busy lately and just haven't spent a lot of time on the computer. I'm not even keeping up with Facebook the way I used to. Oh well...I lived just fine without it for many years, I'm sure cutting back won't kill me...I hope!!

Anywhoo, Our fall has started off quite nicely at our home! I just knew it was going to be fabulous and when September first came it was all that and more! Andy and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting another little bundle of joy in May 2012! I'm sure most of you, if not all of you have already heard the news, but I thought I better get this posted! Hopefully I can keep up well with all the baby news and updates. We are currently looking at May 13th for a due date, unless that changes after the ultrasound or something. And for those of you who didn't know that Emily had to arrive via c-section, this one will also be coming that way. The Gillette hospital doesn't give you the option if you've already had one c-section. So that means that they will plan for this baby to come around 39 weeks unless it decides to come before then!! So we will just have to wait and see what happens!! But it is still too early to really know anything...other than the fact that we are SUPER excited!! Garrett says he wants a brother and a sister...and Emily just keeps saying 'baby' and pointing to my tummy! Glad to see the kids are on board with this as well! :)))


Number 3 on the way!! Positive on September 1, 2011

Well, after that news, it's hard to jump into other topics. I suppose I could start a whole new entry, but I'm not ambitious enough for that today! I have been really tired and this baby is giving me a little taste of what morning sickness feels like! I didn't get it much at all with Garrett or Emily, but I am having it a little with this one. Along with some cravings that started right a way!! Something else I didn't have too much of with the other two. It would seem odd to me that the 'odd ball' pregnancy would be this one, since we've already got a boy and a girl. So this is no indication of what we've having. Garrett and Emily's pregnancies were more similar with each other and they were opposites! So we just have to sit back and see what we get! Needless to say, we'll be thrilled with whatever we have!

So after all that excitement on September 1, Andy headed out for hunting about a week later. He came back empty this time, but will try again in October/November. And the day after he came back we packed up and headed to South Dakota. Andy's friend got married on September 17 and Andy was the best man. We went over on Thursday, did some shopping and had the rehearsal. Friday we spent the day in Rapid City with Andy's mom (Andy's dad had to work, Andy was able to get his 4 nights off for vacation!!!). We did some shopping, went to Reptile Gardens and took his mom to dinner at T.G.I. Fridays! It was a great day and then we headed back to their house to celebrate Corey's (Andy's brother) birthday. His birthday was actually on the same day as the wedding, so we celebrated the day before! We were so excited to tell the rest of Andy's family about our exciting news!! So Saturday came, and it was wedding time! Cloudy and windy, but the rain held off long enough for the wedding to finish. It was so nice to be able to be apart of Josh and Alisha's wedding day and we wish them a lifetime of happiness!!

Petting the snake at Reptile Gardens

Garrett's Turn

Prairie Dog Town -- Reptile Gardens!

Safari Boy!

Safari Girl!

Petting the gator at Reptile Gardens!

Garrett's Turn!

The I-Do's!

Mr. and Mrs Kusser!

Enjoying some dance time!

Daddy's Girl!

Our Family of FIVE!! (You just can't tell by looking yet!!)!!!!
So we finally make it home for a few days!! We've been trying to get re-settled after all our running around and I feel like we're finally getting there. I have been taking the kids to story time on Wednesdays and they seem to enjoy it. Well, Emily does for sure. She definitely isn't too shy. Garrett, on the other hand, is more bashful. He is warming up to the idea of being there though. I had taken him before, a few years ago, and he hated it. Then last fall I was going to take them, but it was always during Emily's nap time...and I wasn't about to wake her up just to go. So this year things seemed to pan out for us and we're going. We have been staying for the craft afterwards too and the kids love that part! I hang up their little creations on the fridge from one week to the next. When we get a new craft, the old ones go down and the new go up. It's fun for them to get out and 'socialize'!!

Well, I do believe that is all I have for now! I'm sure there will be plenty more in another month or so!! I will do my best to stay caught up better! In another month or so I expect to be getting my energy back and feeling more 'normal' again!! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment