Ok. So far this summer....
Well, to start with, Andy and my Dad have been working on finishing up the fence. It is up, and keeping the kids and dogs in, but there is a little 'fine tuning' that needed to be done. Andy is hopefully going to finish that up this afternoon! We've been busy with the everyday stuff so far. Mowing the 'yard', spraying for bugs, and LOTS of playing outside with the kids!! I never get much work done during the summer...and if it isn't a 'regular chore' for me, forget it! I enjoy being out with the kids though. They enjoy the outdoors so much and it's great for me too. I enjoy the sunshine, reading and drinking my coffee on the deck! Other than that though, I don't much care for summer. I always look forward to it coming to an end. I know, I know...that's backwards for me than it is for most people...!
So moving on...there isn't a whole lot of 'news' to post. Mostly just pictures...which I will have below. The busy part of our summer is yet to come. Sometime while the weather is nice, we'd like to finish painting our living room, dining room and hallway. I have my color picked out, all we have to do is do it! Also, my best friend is getting married. I've been working on her bridal shower, making sure I fit into my dress and just helping as much as I can, which isn't really much at all. She lives too far away for me to do much, but sometimes it's nice to just pick up the phone and chat!! At times like these especially, I wish she was living closer. Maybe someday....So anywhoo, the weekend after her wedding we are planning a camping trip up to the mountains with my parents. We are super excited for our camping trip and can't WAIT!
Well, that is about all I have to post. We've spent the majority of out days...and nights...outside!! We are enjoying this beautiful weather!! We haven't had too many SUPER hot days yet...which makes me think they're coming and they'll probably stay later this year, but for now, we're just enjoying the super nice weather! Please enjoy the pics of our summer so far!!





No comments:
Post a Comment