Two souls with but a single thought,Two hearts that beat as one.
- Fredrich Halm
- Fredrich Halm
On June 3rd Andy and I celebrated our 5th anniversary!! I can't believe that we have already been married for 5 years!! They sure did fly by fast! Together we have come a long way since the beginning. So far, we have enjoyed our journey through life together.So here we are, 5 years later, with two beautiful children, a cozy home, and 2 rambunctious dogs! We love the way our life is unfolding and we have been so richly blessed in 5 short years. So, because the majority of my posts are about our kids, I thought that I'd re-cap a little about Andy and I! Andy is still working at the mine and he likes it there!! He is still a hunting addict, which I don't think will ever change! But, I'm fine with that! Andy works hard at work, hard at home and still manages to find the energy to help me with the kids, so he deserves some 'guy' time! I am still a stay at home mommy and wife, which I love and I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world!! I love spending the days with my kids, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, baking, and so on. For me, it's my dream come true and I have never been happier! So, for us, there isn't much new, but we are just still happy, healthy and content!! Well anywhoo, we didn't celebrate 'big' or anything for our anniversary. Andy had to work, but he grilled out steaks when he got home and I made a delicious fruit pizza for dessert! For us, it was the perfect way to celebrate! So here's to the 5 years we've already enjoyed and to many more beautifully blissful years of marriage!!
No comments:
Post a Comment