Quote







A happy family is but an earlier heaven.-- John Bowring

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wright Days and Summer Fun!

Well, I don't have much news to post, mostly pictures, which speak for themselves! On Andy's 7 off we we enjoyed Wright Days and lots of it's festivities! The kids loved the parade, of course!! Then it was off to the mud races, Garrett's favorite part! Garrett, Emily and Daddy went to the mud races while Wyatt and I stayed at home. He fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake him up, plus it was loud and dusty, so I was OK with staying behind! Andy and Garrett got up early on Father's Day to go to the fishing derby that they had at the pond, and Emily, Wyatt and I came a little later on with my mom! After the fishing derby, we were off to the tractor pull. It was tons of fun and Wyatt even enjoyed some tractor watching from the car! We came home later that evening and BBQ'd to finish off our Father's Day celebration! We had a wonderful weekend and I thought I'd share our fun pictures!! Enjoy!!
Waiting for the parade to start!

Watching the parade!

Wyatt slept through the entire day!

Getting ready for the candy!

Up the bouncy slide!

Through the bouncy maze!

Mommy and Emily coming down!

Spider Man face painting!

Pink Kitty Cat!

Fishing on Father's Day!

Getting ready to fish!

Daddy's Fishing Buddies!

Fishing Buddies....Daddy, Garrett, Emily and Wyatt

Tractor Pull!

Daddy and Wyatt at the tractor pull!

Our three babies!

Grandpa's Fishing Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment