Spring has been busy at the Plaggemeyer house!! We've been busy buying everything we need to fence off our land. After we bought all that we ordered a few loads of rock for our yard. We now have a mud-free walk from our back door to our car and shed!! And it is SUPER nice!! And the best thing we've done, so far, is put up a swing set for the kiddos. For Christmas Santa and Grandpa and Grandma Plaggemeyer went in together and bought the kids a swing set. So when the nicer weather rolled around we bought one and then Andy's dad stayed for his three days off and helped Andy put the thing up!! We love love LOVE it!! (Just don't mention the assembly or instructions to either Andy or his dad!!! Hahaha!!). The kids have enjoyed it so much already and it's barely been up for 24 hours!! I am certain they've already tried everything out on it, and so far Garrett's favorite thing is the Captain's Ship glider!! He loves to go FAST!! And Emily is in love with going down the slide!! Well, that about sums up our spring so far. We will be doing our fence soon and getting ready for Easter!! Hope everyone is enjoying their spring and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather!! Will blog again soon! Until then, Happy Spring!!
Just click on the pics to see them larger!! I had to make them a little smaller this time!
Just click on the pics to see them larger!! I had to make them a little smaller this time!
| Mommies little pirates! |
Grace!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of the swingset!!! Your family is so dang cute! Spring is the best time to get out and do all that stuff!! I love your blog and cant wait to see more! Your family is adorable!
Thanks!! We are loving it!! Enjoying being able to be out!! How have you been?? I just now realized you have a blog too!! Gonna have to 'follow' it!! I don't see you on FB anymore, I've been wondering how you guys are doing!! Can't believe how big those adorable little boys are getting!!!
ReplyDelete