Quote







A happy family is but an earlier heaven.-- John Bowring

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The sweet smell of Christmas!

Hello everyone!! Hope you are all having a merry and bright holiday season so far!! I thought I'd share a few pictures of our weekend. Mom came over and we baked Christmas cookies ALLLLLLLL day long!! It was so much fun!! Once the cookies are baked, frosted and decorated we know that the season is finally here!! Wouldn't be Christmas without them!! Also, Garrett was able to help this year, which made it even more fun. Andy was home and helped watch the kids, but once Garrett got in the kitchen, we couldn't get him out!! He had fun rolling the dough, cutting the cookies, frosting them and making his very own masterpieces! How fun is that?! I find Christmas to be even more special now that I have kids of my own. And I hope that I can pass on some of the same wonderful memories and traditions that I have of my childhood to our kids, especially at Christmas time!! Well that is all I have for now. Please enjoy the pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment